Sunday, January 23, 2011

Untitled

You are my gift
You are my curse
You are the words
In every verse

You give me hope
You make me pissed
These memories we have
Will be reminisced

Be there when I fall
Or leave it all now
I’ll make it once you’re gone
I’m not sure how

Just don’t hate me
For the wrong I’ve done
I didn’t mean to hurt you
It was only for fun

None of it felt like what we had
None it was worth it
You made me happy
You gave me purpose

Where is that love now
Why did it go away
It’s all my fault
From one mistake

Don’t cry now
It’s only one simple word
I’ll say goodbye
And hope it’s not heard

I don’t mean it
Yet I truly do
I’m afraid of what
I’ll do without you

Take your time when you leave
Make sure to move slow
Once you’re gone
It’s lights out for this show

You never should’ve left
You shouldn’t leave me down
Because I’m nothing
Without you around

No comments:

Post a Comment